Sunday, March 6, 2016
Five Favorite Episodes of "ONCE UPON A TIME" - Season One (2011-2012)
Below is a list of my top five favorite episodes from Season One of "ONCE UPON A TIME". The series was created by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz:
FIVE FAVORITE EPISODES OF "ONCE UPON A TIME" - Season One (2011-2012)
1. (1.18) "The Stable Boy" - This very interesting episode revealed the origins of the Evil Queen's antipathy toward Snow White. In the present, Mary Margaret Blanchard (aka Snow White) faces prosecution for Kathryn Nolan's alleged murder.
2. (1.07) "The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter" - Sheriff Graham begins to remember his life as The Huntsman in the Enchanted Forest, while Emma Swan begins to wonder if she is falling for him. A fascinating, yet tragic episode.
3. (1.11) "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" - This episode reveals the back story of newspaper editor Sidney Glass' life as a Genie in the Enchanted Forest, and how his relationship with the Evil Queen led him to become the Magic Mirror.
4. (1.15) "Red-Handed" - While Emma makes former waitress Ruby her assistant in the sheriff's office, flashbacks reveal the latter's life as Red Riding Hood, culminating in a very surprising twist.
5. (1.12) "Skin Deep" - While Emma suspects that Mr. Gold (aka Rumplestiltskin) will seek vigilante justice against the person who broke into his house, flashbacks reveal Rumplestiltskin's complex relationship with Belle.