Thursday, April 27, 2017
"SCARECROW AND MRS. KING": Top Five Favorite Season One (1983-1984) Episodes
Below is a list of my favorite Season One episodes from the CBS series, "SCARECROW AND MRS. KING". Created by Brad Buckner and Eugenie Ross-Leming, the series starred Kate Jackson and Bruce Boxleitner:
"SCARECROW AND MRS. KING": TOP FIVE FAVORITE SEASON ONE (1983-1984) Episodes
1. (1.03) "If Thoughts Could Kill" - After checking into a hospital for a routine checkup, government agent Lee Stetson (a.k.a. "Scarecrow") is slowly brainwashed into becoming an assassin by a former Agency physician.
2. (1.12) "Lost and Found" - While protecting a ESP expert who had defected from the Soviet Union, Lee is reunited with his former lover, the ESP expert's current wife.
3. (1.13) "I Am Not Now Nor Have I Ever Been a Spy" - A case of amnesia causes recently recruited spy and suburban divorcee Amanda King to forget vital information about terrorists.
4. (1.18) "Filming Raul" - Amanda and Lee tries to help a parking lot attendant for the Agency and film director wannabe, who had filmed an attempted kidnapping of an Agency courier. This makes him the target of enemy agents.
5. (1.01) "The First Time" - The series' pilot episode reveals how Amanda became an agent for the Agency, when she is given a package by Lee - an act that leads to their first adventure together.
Honorable Mention: (1.10) "The Long Christmas Eve" - Amanda and Lee's violent encounter with two KGB agents lead to a long night on Christmas Eve, inside an isolated cabin.