Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Atom and Ant-Man

image

THE ATOM AND ANT-MAN
You know, I have come across a good number of websites that featured an imaginary match between DC Comics’ the Atom from "ARROW" and "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW"; and Marvel’s Ant-Man from the 2015 titular movie and 2018's "ANT-MAN AND THE WASP".  Personally, I have been ignoring them.  Considering the personalities of their alter egos - Dr. Ray Palmer (Brandon Routh) and Scott Laing (Paul Rudd), I simply could not see those two making any effort to get involved in a match.  I simply could not imagine those two regarding each other as a threat.  Instead, I have a deep suspicion that between Scott’s laid back personality and Ray’s uber geek persona, those two would probably end up liking each other very much.
 Text

No comments:

Post a Comment